How do I book tickets?
You can book tickets anytime online or you can phone the ticket line FROM AUGUST 30th on 028 9089 2707 to book tickets, seven days a week from 10am – 6pm.
Our box office is powered by The MAC so you can call in to the MAC in person to book your tickets. The MAC is open Monday to Sunday from 10am – 7pm.
Where is the Festival Box Office at the MAC?
The MAC is part of Saint Anne’s Square behind St. Anne’s Cathedral.
Their address is 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ. The main entrance is off the square, but you can also pop in via Exchange Street West.
You can park securely at Saint Anne’s Square multi-storey car park, which is on Edward Street right beside the MAC. The car park is open 24 hours.
It’s £1.20 an hour during the day.
How is Festival funded?
Our Title Sponsor is the Ulster Bank and our Principal Funder is Arts Council NI. We also receive significant support from Belfast City Council, Tourism NI, British Council as well as the Department for Social Development.
Who do I contact if I have any more questions?
Just give us a call on 02890 332261 for admin enquiries or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For ticketing enquiries please call 028 9089 2707 or email email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Belfast International Arts Festival reserves the right to refuse admission.
2. Latecomers may have to wait until a suitable time to enter and some shows have a no latecomers policy.
3. Taking photographs or recordings of any kind is not permitted during the show.
4. Mobile phones or alarms must be off during the show.
5. Tickets are non-refundable.
6. By their attendance ticket holders consent to filming, sound recording and being photographed as part of the audience.
7. Belfast International Arts Festival reserves the right to alter or cancel the programme where necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.
8. Belfast International Arts Festival reserves the right to remove excessively disruptive customers.
9. Your ticket remains property of Belfast International Arts Festival.
10. Information supplied may be used for registered purposes under Data Protection Acts 1994 & 1998.