S13, Boucher Road (Old B&Q Building)
- Launched July 2017 in partnership with Norlin Racing and South Belfast Partnership Board.
- Restoration and regeneration of former B&Q Warehouse on Belfast’s Boucher Road.
- Social Enterprise model bespoke for temporary occupancy.
- Skills development, pathways to employability and knowledge transfer based enterprise.
- Hub for urban, alternative and creative cultures.
- Intercultural Resource providing essential facilities to minority clubs and nationalities.
- Residential community resource providing common ground for youth engagement.
- Economic generator for local business community.
- Hybrid venue programming incorporating leisure, entertainment and enterprise.