An ‘iron curtain’ draws across war ravaged Germany. Berlin divides in two. Trapped in the East, two young lovers become embroiled in the chaos of circumstance, art, love and American jazz.
With a Broadway influenced score, a live 14-piece orchestra and stellar cast, Propaganda promises to be a musical for our time.
Commissioned by the Lyric Theatre, and developed with the Lyric New Writing department, Propaganda: A New Musical by double Ivor Novello- nominated composer Conor Mitchell is an old fashioned Soviet love story
- Audio described: 30 Oct at 2.30pm
- ISL/BSL: 3 Nov at 7.30pm
- Captioned:5 Nov at 2.30pm
Note: This production uses flashing lights that may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
- Conor Mitchell: Writer and Director
- Bob Broad: Musical Director
- Conor Murphy: Set & Costume Design
- Mary Tumelty: LX Designer
- Conan McIvor: AV Designer
- Ian Vennard: Sound Design
Mitchell has long been the coming man in musical theatre